We seek experienced construction project managers with a passion for building high quality residential projects in London.
We are a central London based contractor with an architect-led design and build service. We work alongside Architecture for London, an award-winning architecture practice dedicated to the creation of inspirational and sustainable architecture and interiors.
Environmental impact is a key consideration in our work. We work toward Passivhaus standards of comfort and low energy, creating sustainable homes.
We work on a range of projects across London, with a strong client focus. The ideal candidate should be looking to grow their experience and responsibility.
The role requires experience delivering private residential work.
The successful applicants will have the following skills:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Site experience
- Knowledge of statutory regulations, contracts, procurement and delivery requirements
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Construction scheduling experience
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Proactive and logical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
Our studio is a friendly and collaborative environment where the team is encouraged and provided with the opportunity to develop and progress. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from minority background candidates typically underrepresented across the built environment.
Benefits and studio culture:
- Nest Ethical Fund pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Study leave days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- CPDs and internal talks
- Yearly eye exams
- Health and wellbeing including cycling expeditions, lunchtime badminton or table tennis and summer sports evenings.
- Fresh fruit and bread provided by the studio daily
- Twice monthly vegetarian team lunch cooked by team members
- A calm, creative and light filled studio space
- We are a tight-knit team and have regular studio outings and social events
- Model workshop including a 3D printer and laser cutter
Salary will be commensurate with ability and experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
The role is full-time based at our studio and sites across London.
|Please submit your CV and optional portfolio (PDFs only, no more than 25 pages) by email.|